We all ask God to answer our prayers with the perfect solution in mind. But perhaps you were disappointed to learn that your solution is not what God considers your greatest benefit.
God may use any of your circumstances (including any type of need or pain) as a method to cause you to seek His help and He will be there when you search for answers that are beyond your grasp and ability to implement. Consider that God’s plan for your life in a web search led you to Bible Bites!
It may be quite some time – years or even decades later – when you realize that God truly did answer your prayers to your greatest benefit.
Why Bible Bites:
Over the years I’d tried to journal in a variety of ways—but I couldn’t stay focused. I wanted to learn how to journal with direction and purpose on a regular basis.
Bible Bites provide an extremely simple, timely and effective way to actually spend time praying God’s Word in a small journal on a regular basis to respond and react to God’s Word.
Because we each look differently at Scripture and reflect on God’s Word based on “where we are today,” Bible Bites introduces you to God as the One who loves unconditionally and answer prayer His Way:
Definitely, Denied, Delayed, Differently, Distributed a bit at a time.
About Bible Bites:
Enjoy a simple solution to a challenge many would like to resolve, which is: Reading the Bible and praying to God.
Just like having a conversation with a good friend, Bible Bites makes it easy for you to respond to God’s Word. You just read one verse a day. Then you simply write your prayer response. Through this simple and easy format you discover and enjoy spending time in God’s Word as you experience His Blessings on your life.
- Meet God as the One who loves you unconditionally!
- Grace is received as God honors your prayer concerns!
- You pray and journal regularly with direction and purpose!
- Overwhelm is reduced with Bible Bites!
- Stress is relieved as you give your concerns to God!
- Prayer takes just a few minutes each day!
- You target just one verse per each day!
- Carry Bible Bites in pocket, purse, briefcase, backpack, diaper bag.
- Respond and react to God’s Word “where you are each day”
- Because it takes about 21 days to develop a habit. Bible Bites firmly establishes the habit of spending five minutes each day with God in His Word.
Bible Bites products are all small so you can ‘Taste and see that the Lord is good.’ Psalms 34:8.
When the solution is simple, God is answering.
Supplies of the Bible Bites Bundle are limited!
And because Bible Bites are small reasonably priced products, consider ordering extra sets. They make great gifts:
- Gift Baskets
- Bible Study Gifts
- Going-Away Gifts
Click here to place your order.